Blogadda who are you reading today

Saturday, December 18, 2010

White Bloggy Sugar \m/


"Its an evenflow....

Ancel Edwin is a singer who had made me awestruck with his vocals the last time I had heard "Boogeyman"(i mean could it get better??)!!
But after today's gig I just have one thing to say
WhiteSugar Rocks!!!
I dint realized how hard a WS fan I was until today, I mean I totally missed you guys together today . I am just back after the gig at Sand dunes with Ancel in the vocals and Clement Nijo and Gilbert as backup along with boy wonder Freddie.
Though Ancel is why I went for the show (P.S I dint know about whitesugar's involvement until
the last minute) but it was whitesugar who have made me stay and even after the last song was played I dint wanna leave the place as WS was still there.
Through out the show my mind was like wishing if Ancel would magically metamorphose(not into a monster like in Kafka's) but even better into James!!! I sorely missed him and his antics!
No Offense to Ancel (you are out of the world with your vocals man, like too gud!! thou I did felt he was a lil off colour today)
but I wanted to see whitesugar and I wanted to see whitesugar.
James the rockstar, Clement the God of Guitar, Nijo the bass hero and Gilbert the laughing drumwizard!
Missed everything, Missed Swamy, missed the time machine, the myth, country, rage against the machine and everything you guys are about.
It's Just a treat too see you guys together in the stage, a treat for the burning youth to whom the rock you perform is an ignition to shake off everything around and to tel' em to screw off!
Rock Rules!! The Fist!!!
Looking forwards to the next gig with just a doubt, lol, I mean I dunt knw how the small stage in Sand Dunes is gonna contain the WS dynamism and Sad I cant see James jumping to the crowd but who knws he still may find a way to do something crazy... :D
again Whitesugar Rocks!!!
\m/ \m/

Waiting for the next gig

No comments:

Post a Comment