Blogadda who are you reading today

Thursday, December 9, 2010

The girl with beautiful eyes

I wish I had'n done that, because now her face and eyes are haunting me....

Okay guys a recap...

The casual dinner at abhirami, me arun kuria and sany....and there she walked in....lol im makin it already sounding like its casablanca 2 or something, anyway this girl with really beautiful eyes walked in and we were like really normal guys who never took our eyes off her...lol, i guess thats normal, and we were like we should compliment her, and yes I decided 0n that and like a typical malyalam movie scene me and arun waited out of abhirami to tel the owner of the eyes that we are fell in love with them...but lol my backbone had some minor issues and we decided to skip like we always did like almost forever...we rode back and then we talked like "what did we have to lose by saying that" lol back we went and yes she's still there with her two "not beautiful eyed" friends...
there she is coming....and we assumed the getaway position with arun in the front seat and the bike ready to be dashed out...she is close and my bated breath rhymed so synchronous with my heartbeat(damn! I wish i could have done it soo simply, but i guess she would have thought i did so), anyway coming back. She came close and I told her"Excuse me, (lol), We just wanted to pass a compliment, your eyes they look really beautiful, we were waiting here to tell you that ,(She is shocked and stunned, I could tell that),i ended with a Good night"....and jumped back to the bike and left leaving her stunned...


i wish i had waited for a response or i wish i could have done it better but this is my first experience in doing something like this, guess this would just be the beginning of something great... (lol, this dia is just to give the picture that im not someone who regularly does things like this and is my first experience :D )

but now i cant stop thinkin about her, lol, with a fear that i might never see her again but my greater fear is that I might forget how she looks...the only hope is the corporate tag that decorated her and the routine dinner habit at abhirami....

Making me sing "her eyes her eyes make stars look like they are not shining"....

But again will I see her ever again...hah....a big long sigh...." her eyes her eyes make stars look like they are not shining.....(Boyce avenue song)


(Song Courtesy:Bruno Mars-Just the way you are, But I suggest to check the cover Boyce Avenue-Just the way you are)


No comments:

Post a Comment