Blogadda who are you reading today

Sunday, December 5, 2010

A wake in its eternity

A wake in its eternity~! :D

I dont think there is a better statement that could go as an opening line to my long lived dream of being a blogger! lol, finally it happened, and what better state to start a blog when your mood is defined by the two beers I had?? And when your finger tips dont obey your mind, i.e when they type "a" insteada "d" you want, it aint a pleasent situation, and if you think that this blog is totally spelled correctly that is just coz of hardwork in retyping and the magic of backsplace, i mean backspace~~ !! :D

A lot of things comin to my mind now, including the value of relationships that i have to keep to the new game ideas that i should have to the next facebook post that i should put in to the latest song releases and blah blah blah, my mind is soo crowded....
but I hope i will be able to release all these among thee...
and for no reason I am quoting the prayer from Boondock saints partyl maybe I loved the movie and everything related to that

"When I raise my flashing sword, and my hand takes hold on judgment, I will take vengeance upon mine enemies, and I will repay those who hate me. Oh, Lord, raise me to Thy right hand and count me among Thy saints."

well i knw it wont sound very symmetrical with the quote but i love the last line,requoting
"Oh lord, raise me to thy right hand and count me among thy saints"

saying adieu to you all, and happy that I have put in my first post, well look for my second post, "the girl with no butt",lol...soon to be typed...
(P.S Boondock Saints movie...a Good watch, Some say Rang De Basanti was inspired from this movie...)

2 comments: