Blogadda who are you reading today

Sunday, December 5, 2010

The girl with no butt!

Oh everyone would be so interested as to know who the girl with no Butt would be, hehe, but let me let u, i just applied a small trick they use in the marketing field, as to showcase something intersting, hehe, i just wanted to write about "the girl with no but"
"Buts and if's, the conditional curses of modern literature, lol, "I like a girl but....." "She is really good but... " what comes after the but is all that matters, I wish I hear something from someone that dosent have a but in the sentence, i mean i have heard a guy saying, "da i love her very much n all but she has became all fat n all" BHAM!!! I wish i just could beat him up, hah I have only heard once a guy saying, and this guy is my best friend okay, he said like "da i love her", yes guys there are no buts at all, but sadly the villian life is made him say da "but she is a muslim" and sadly no matter what they want they just cant build a relation, i knw they cant, ah sad....i just dont knw when will I get to say a sentence about a girl without any buts, and whether a guy could ever say, but i guess when a guy loves her with that intensity and the girl loves him that fervour intensity then the buts would get transformed into nothingness right?
hAh, but right now its all butts~~~!!!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment