Blogadda who are you reading today

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Reanimated! The girl with beautiful eyes

Well I wanted to do another write up on it and i dint wanna to delete wat i had written previously so i thought i'l write another one about the same thing, yea i knw its boring, but what to do im bored ,lol....
(and yea about my "lols", i have started gettin a lotta people saying dude do less with the "lols", but it has became such a common habit in my writing, but im trying to reduce it :D ) So peace!!

I wish I had'n done that, because now her face and eyes are haunting me....

Okay guys the recap...

Scene1 the regular: The daily dinner ride to abhirami...Me Arun Kuria and Saniboi...

Scene 2 the regular favourite: A good looking girl with very dreamy eyes walks in....
blackish eyes with matching eyebrows and could say maybe almond shaped :D
And like very normal guys we started looking at her ...the very normal ogling sessions i guess...
and then the idea of why not going and compliment her, let me tel you guys it would be worth complimenting because its not everyday you could see eyes that you cant stop looking at...
but anyway the suggestion was dismissed as premature...

Scene3 the getaway: The feeling of wanting to compliment remained strong for me and Arun(for obvious reasons this name Arun will be said as Pothay, after the pothay royal family of paravoor :D ),anyway coming back, sany and kuria left and we remained, but we were very much aware of our backbone Itch's and thought of treating it and left the scene back to the flat...Yes like almost always we decided to bunk the thought!

Scene 4 the unusual comeback: Riding back we had the normal discussion of we could have done it and blah blah, So i thought damn why not like Robert Frost would have said "take the road less travelled"....Bham we are back in front of abhirami and yes she is still there...

Scene 5 the very unusual: There she comes , pothay had arranged the bike in the getaway position , there she is , my breath would have been so asynchronous with my heartbeat...breathless but heart beating like an angry drum!
There she is....
"excuse me"
She turns
"hi, we just wanted to say a compliment, your eyes, they look really beautiful..., well I just wanted to say that"
An expression of shock and surprise on her face...
A stupid nervousness in me....I showed a "thats all" hand gesture and jumped back to the bike and left....

Scene 6 the aftertaste: I wish I knew her name, I had already forgotten how she looked like, I dont knw if i will see her again, but the corporate tag and the routine abhirami dinner habit the only hope...
I felt like i was in love for atleast a minute...im not by the way....

wish I could have done it better or waited for her reply or something but this being my first experience in something like this(This para is just to let know that im not someone who does this on regular basis, lol)

Scene 7 the unknown: Will I ever see her again....a big deep sigh...it left me singing my fav song that soo coincidentally had everything to do with this situation...
"her eyes, her eyes, make stars look like they are not shining...."
Artist:Boyce avenue-Just the way you are..."

Waiting for Scene 8....

No comments:

Post a Comment