Blogadda who are you reading today

Monday, January 10, 2011

The New Year Resolutions!

Guess I really should put down my resolutions on paper before I start forgetting them. I mean there were five of them and the fifth one I just cant remember it. So now there are four and I still tend to forget them . So guess putting it here would be a good idea such that next year instead of making new resolutions I can just copy it from here :D

Okay Number One: The ever present "Shed Weight" reso!
I think this was there in my list for like last 5-6 years. But its high time I start on something as the weight reached a glorious figure of 82kgs! and with a height of 5'7 thats like obese.

Number Two: Learn Swimming.
This is in my head for quite a while and hope this will be the year....

Number Three: Get into a more organized lifestyle. As official responsibilities start increasing I guess this should be given high priority. But just dont think this is possible, lol, I guess even something minor could be counted in as success.

Number four: Clear the damn supplies!! Nothing else to comment on it.!

Guess that does the trick. Just wish I could have remembered the fifth one.

P.S: Along with these there is the eternal resolution to end up being a good human in all ways. With better emotional maturity!

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment