Blogadda who are you reading today

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

a short breath...the shallow monotony!

I have been feeling riddled in the maze of monotony, which in my own lines I would quote as
"Monotony in its grave peril!!"
"The meloncholic shallow emotion"
And more than depressed I was, in dire need of a getaway, but too tangled in these cobwebs.....

Okay I know, enough of philo, Im just tired of not having any thing other than my work to cheer me up, and the routine stuff, Office-Flat-Office-Flat!
Effin tired!

(But before things get worse let me you, I love what I have in my office alrigh, its fun to be in) Okay here goes

Just now I got out of office, went had food, and on my way to flat I thought what the heck am i gonna do there, Yes I knw, Kings Speech and Colin Firth awaits me, But they will too another day, So at 9 pm I came back to office, Talk about not having a life~~!!

Wish I could have gone somewhere you know, like a getaway, ride through a countryside for days stopping at the small towns in the way, or just go away and live in some mountains with lotsa books...mm...

the basic problem what I feel is there is nothing to look forwards to at the end of the day, all you see is tomorrow with the same routine....

a getaway is all I want,
dont wanna quit but merely a breath of the pristine,
blue skies n green should be the pastures,
with love amidst or beside,
a breath of purity, simplicity...
just a short breath...

No comments:

Post a Comment