Blogadda who are you reading today

Friday, December 30, 2011

2011; Review

The kickoff for 2012 :D

What better way to start it than looking at the year behind :P

Thus underlying my primary instincts of being lazy, I mean this was something I oughta have done last year :P

But still here we go... rewind 2011...

Well the year was pretty awesome. One of my childhood dreams came true, even since I saw the guys talking about assassins creed and sims in gamer tv , I wanted to be a game designer game producer, and I kinda got the chance to be both, officially a game producer, but still has his hands in the designing part too, plus got the chance to produce one of the biggest iOS project around, also got good industry exposure, also NGDC, how can I forget the first conference.So career wise, I could say "a dream taking its shape".

Well that was pretty much my year, lol, it was work and work....
And yea Joined Amaara, now an active member and the editor of the same :P

Mm well that sums up the good parts :) yea along with the endless celeb and party list with friends...

Now the new year resolutions of last year, lol....

1) Shed weight - Disaster - Guess I have put weight on...
2) Clear the damn supplies - Nothing happening there either...
3) Learn Swimming - Yeehaa! One down :P
4) Get more organized - Blah blah! total disorder :)

And yes the resolution of trying to be a better human... mm not really sure how I can measure that, but I guess im doing pretty okay in there.

Mm so kinda good year for my work and nothing great about my resolutions, well same old same old..

Well guess that's 2011 for me....


2012 here I come...

No comments:

Post a Comment