Blogadda who are you reading today

Saturday, December 17, 2011

Half W(f)itted Beard :)

A proverb .. "Things half done.........blah blah blah. " lol, Im not sure if there is a proverb like this and if I guess I should coin one here...

This is the movie like comedy in life. And more than the comedy involved it said to me I should dream less while I am awake...

Woke up , just like everyday, and was in a rush as I had to take a presentation about mobile game art, lol, hilarious as it sounds, it was a team effort, and there required preparation from the team on the day before, but to no surprise, everyone in the team forgot about the whole thing. It was like always remembered in the last minute. And I thought I will gather everyone and start talking on the go making up stuff, lol, anyway that was the plan ,
So I walk into office and couple of guys was throwing faces at me, and then another laughed, and lol, then Varun asked me all of a sudden asked "Dude why is your beard like this" lol...

REWIND: Woke up! Went to played footy, thought about the presentation, and thought will clean the beard a bit and took the trimmer and started for a few minutes and CLEANED UP ONE SIDE OF THE FACE and realized charge was low, I thought "Okay, I still have lotsa time". PLUGGED THE TRIMMER FOR CHARGING and practiced "Counter Strike" for some time, (Office CS tourney comin soon) . So after that played one half of Fifa ( Utd vs City) , Ever since the 6-1 humliation, I do what I can, beat City in FIFA :D. So after that I realized I lost lot of time. I took a quick shower and went into office. So I walked into office like every other day and a couple of guy started throwing faces at me and Varun asked me " Dude, why is your beard like that?"

Haha.. the trimmer was still kept for charging and yes my beard was done only on one side of the face :P
The half w(f)itted beard

2 comments:

  1. and no photos of the same? !!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nup,I rushed back from office to flat, and trimmed the whole thing off :P

    ReplyDelete