Blogadda who are you reading today

Monday, December 5, 2011

Happy birthday to you!


Happy birthday sweet sis! I guess you are 14 now! I mean yea I guess :P
and yes Happy birthday to you! And here's a blog just for you! Aint I the sweetest! lol,

Well dont get fooled thinking so, this girl was after me here asking to write an entry about her here in the blog. Lol, I said alrite I will write for your b'day. An excuse for  a b'day plan too ( Well take me for a miser, this was just my plan B). And I guess its working :P

Well what to write about her, mm she is the sweetest lol, im not kidding, she could fool yourself for a lil devil but she is a swee lil angel, a gem, yes a bit stupid too but I guess that comes in the package hehe... kiddin di,

Well its been quiet a bit long since me and she started living seas apart, that's Kochi and London, and the story is ulta here, I mean the lil sister is in London and the brother is stuck in Kochi, lol , long story, but we will soon be together. Mm so yea we were talking about her , we are like every other bro-sis, but just a bit more sweeter relation :D She is my love, my swee lil beaver, hehe. There's this song in the movie Juno which I always sing to her "Dearest, you will always be the nearest to my heart"...lol, she always seem to get irritated by this but that is a song that atleast remotely says how I feel about her, I love her. Like I never thought I could love anybody else, and yea she thinks Im Superman! :D

lol, we have like loadsa fun together, we fight a lot, and I should say this again, with sugar on top, she is the sweetest, whenever we are together, she always follows me around like a lil kid, I mean she is a lil kid, or say like a sidekick :D But Superman doesnt have a sidekick really naa.. hmm... should think about it before I put on the red cape and jockey again :D

Well I am not sure she would understand half the things I wrote here but for dumb person she is pretty smart :D , lol, see this is what things are always, me making fun of her, and its endless saga.




But jokes apart among the people I know, she is the one person I love with all my heart, a love that's pure. I mean along with Mum. ( lol, I should add that else the Mum daughter feud would begin like that).

Between us there's just love and fun along with small segments of bro sis fights, fights over remote, fights over who gets into mums lap first , fights for who gets the big couch to watch tv lol.

Well missing her, like loads, and sometimes it pains too, mm but as they say everything is happening for a good reason.

So here I am being the loving big brother I am wishing you Happy Birthday and keeping my word about the blog.

Dearest , you will always be the nearest to my heart,

Here I am wishing you on your b'day,
Wish kisses galore, and prayers of sweeter days,
Let presents and wishes be heaped,
But with love being the bigger heap,
And for the sweetheart you are, love -
It will always be heaped in volumes immeasurable...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY :) :) :) :)



DISCLAIMER : ( lol, I had to do this, ahem normally I am not this sweetsugary and melo, haha, kidding)

Anything for you da... love... Mwah :)

A pic that's taken two years ago I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment