Blogadda who are you reading today

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Re-Solute! lol, 2012

Melcowe 2012 :) I hope you have brought Diablo 3 with you :D ( A line stolen from Angelo Rohit :D A pretty cool steal thou :P )

So here comes another year and after few days I have forced myself to pen down my resolutions that were swirling inside of me. A born procrastinator , and just cant seem to get myself to write down some of them  here. lol, guess I am finally doing it.

I am going to kinda get overboard with doing the resolution stuff here, because one thing I honor and find it difficult to do is the written word than the spoken words. Because crafting words is one thing I love that I can do. So I honor it. But please don't ask me what happened to the resolutions I wrote down last year 2011: Resolutions  &&& 2011 Review

** 2 days after

After days of keeping this in draft thought I should atleast complete this today, lol, talk about procrastination.

Well so I guess without further blabbering I will pen down my new year resolutions here.

The brand new ones
1) Play more games :D

How cool can a resolution be, and let  me dismiss any negativity here. Making games is what I do, so playing games should be more of a necessity :)

2) Get a gaming gear - Well get a ps3 or  an Xbox 360 :)

3) Go on a long trip - A road trip, and also if possible, a short visit to London :)

4) Get my gaming blog up and running.. . fill them out with squares and circles.







The cliche one's

1) Cut the flab! Well I oughta and Im sayin I will :) From higher 80's to I need to touch higher 70's.

2) Study, blah, An engineer by this year. Shoulda!

3) Organized? Well I guess this should be in there too, get more organized and also have better money management skills..

4)  Get the damn four wheeler license.


Well there you are 2012! Now gimme Diablo :D

No comments:

Post a Comment