Blogadda who are you reading today

Friday, June 14, 2013

Man of Steel : Review

I always adored Zack Synder and his movies, watchmen being one of my favourites. After waiting for more than an year he didn't dissappoint me with Man of Steel. Here goes my 10 second review, and don't worry, no spoilers.

Man of Steel is a great movie, and if you thought the movie wasn't good then you can blame Christopher Nolan for it. As simple as that, he gave us one of the best superhero movie franchise to us with his Batman rendition and now when we get a good movie it do not feel good enough for us because there is Batman on top of our head. So there you can blame Nolan :P



Man of Steel is the best Superman movie I have ever seen, there can be no doubt in it. Zack Snyder gives us a great visual and audio treat throught out the span of the movie with great performances from Henry Cavill and Michael Shannon , but not just them, the whole roster has given really great performances, especially Russel Crowe as Jor-El, superman's space dad and Kevin Costner as his foster father. I loved the depth portrayed in each character, we can see through what each person is really, the characters in this movie are all shown with a purpose and with every word they speak and every action they do, we get to know them more. Plus amazing amazing background score from the legend Hans Zimmer.

Znyder had a mammoth task of creating a movie with a guy who had no kind of weakness, who cannot be killed and who is almost God like with his strength, try to imagine how difficult it is to create a movie for a guy who can never fail, who can never be killed and still show it in a human sort of way? That is pretty much a mammoth task for me and Zynder pulls of it in a good way. Also in my opinion this was one of the best origin sequence I have ever seen, ofcourse after Batman Begins. Totally loved the origin of Kal-El.


Overall Man of Steel isnt a mind blowing affair, that could be fairly due to the extraordinary amount of hype it went through ever since the first trailer surfaced. But it do not dissapoint , it thrills us in certain ways. I believe movies aren't to be rated but more to be enjoyed, and in that aspect you will enjoy seeing man of steel. You might even go back to watch it again, there hope you get the picture. I liked it and I might watch it again :)

Plus watchout for the subtly placed easter eggs which might open up for the mouth watering prospect for Justice League :)

3 comments:

  1. My favorite moment in the movie was when Clark Kent goes into the spaceship with a beard and comes out in a brand new Superman suit and a clean shave. :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. P.S. get rid of the captcha on the comments. It's annoying.

      Delete
    2. yea lol, that was nice :)

      And I never knew I had captcha on, I turned it off now :)

      Delete