Blogadda who are you reading today

Monday, November 12, 2012

U turn!

Decision to close down thenightscripts is reversed, so is the decision to quit being a philosophical drab :P
(For the uninitiated , read this "Paradigm shift" )


I thought it will be cool to write about cool amusing stuff that interests everyone, but decided not too because that means I need to find time to write on that, I mean I hardly write here. More than time to write, I need to find interesting stuff, the research involved... blah! Cant cant!
This is much more simpler. Being me!! Writing what I want instead of trying to entertain the general crowd who may or may not care.

Also another important reason is that I have started another blog. It's more of a career centric blog, yes yes a gaming blog :)
More about the magical world of games there. Along with that started a twitter handle in the same name. So all of my effort would be to run that page good and proper.

So let this space be for me and my musings. For the dreamer and philosopher within. And for love :)




No comments:

Post a Comment