Blogadda who are you reading today

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

The habitless habit

Here I am , Staring into the dawn, another one of those sleepless nights for this dreaming insomniac.

A doorbell at 1:00. and lol, it aint ghosts. (Sorry to disappoint).
Two stray souls who walked all the way from Kaloor to kakkanad covering I guess could be like 10 km. Not because they dint get the bus or they were out of cash, guess its just a remembrance for the primitive past, a homage perhaps. Let's give around of applause for Sudheer Menon and Arun Devis for doing this amazing feat, or in my words, quiet fruitless and unnecessary exercise. Hehe..

Then the usual philo stuff, and there was this particular topics about people who always follow a definite pattern in life, the things they do, the time they wake up, the time they sleep, clockwork. Any change in the pattern would make them all restless and stuff.

But when looked upon our life, Arun gave me this thought that the only habit in our life we had is that its habitless.
The habitless habits... I just thought I will rant about this. But what about this, I dont know. Again I guess this can be equated to the mystery prime numbers are (ah not again right) .

I mean what should be the prior focus here...

Should it be the insomniac me and my habit less habits. I mean even that's some kind of habits right? Or should it be the tireless walkers paying tribute to our stone age ancestors?
should it be the patterned people, leading a mechanical life with patterns, in this patternless life?
or maybe I don't want to focus on anything, I just wanted to put this memory here in blogger.

I could end like a Martin Scorsese style asking "Which would be worse - to live as a monster, or to die as a good man? ".

The answer to these questions would not help us in anyway, because life can be lived in parallel,
we may travel in different lanes of life , yet we could all be in the same sphere of life. I guess that's the beauty of it.

So coming back to the header, I guess patterned or habit less life, doesn't really makes much difference. Because we all are traveling the parallel lanes of the same big wide road life is, it takes us more or less the same kind of places,
I mean unless you take opposite or more like diverging lanes...

I guess its not just with habits, but with life itself, most of the paths we take take us to the same kind of places, like happiness and peace.(again unless u take opposite ways)

I don't know if its like that, I have no way to know, but if it aint like that, I could just pray let it be like that, let everyone of us find bliss in his or her own way....

Goodnight and god bless...

No comments:

Post a Comment